- The employee is employed by J.D. Mercury and is delegated to work at your company.
- We sign with the employee a contract of mandate or a contract of specific work for a definite period. The duration of such contract is maximum 18 months in accordance with the Act of 9 July 2003 on Employment of Temporary Workers. After that period, the Employer hires the Employee.
The benefits of temporary work include:
- It is us who employ the workers via the Agency.
- In case the hired employees are foreigners (from Ukraine, Belarus) we arrange necessary visa documents, invitations, certificates etc.
- The employer receives employees ready to work (legal basis: Employment of Temporary Workers Act).